Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Cheer

A few of my classes gave me gifts in the week leading up to Christmas. Back in grade school, I remember giving my teachers jars of nuts, candies, and candles. Now I suppose it's my turn. The gifts including two towels, two music boxes (one Hello Kitty and one with a revolving ferris wheel of teddy bears), a snow globe with a baby inside, and the following:

When its eyes are lit like that it means it is singing Happy Birthday in an Alvin the Chipmunk voice. Just cause.

The cards were actually my favorite part. The students frustrate me sometimes, mostly when they giggle a lot and/or refuse to even attempt to answer a question because they insist they just don’t know. They are good kids though, and these cards made my holiday as I spent it ‘alone’ at site:

Happy Marry Christmas
Hello! Teacher Alin. I think you’ll happy for my present. This is my love for you. All student who study at gread 10 “A” are very happy when we study with. I hope you still teach all student untill I study at gread 12.
for Alin
from student in gread 10 “A”

Happy New Year!
Teacher Lin! we are student in gread 10 d we wish you good luck and good health long giveity succes in your work and in life. Oh! i 4get we wish you more beautiful!!!!........

No comments:

Post a Comment